3 Healthy Yummy Breakfasts!

 3 Healthy Yummy Breakfasts!

Hi! It’s Anna… again. I have an announcement for the world: *ahem* AMERICAN BREAKFASTS ARE JUST DESSERTS. Period. I know it’s hard to resist the sugary temptations of doughnuts and chocolate croissants, but what if your breakfast could be yummy AND healthy?


  1. Vegan Avocado Toast

I’ve already made this recipe three times in the past month. This vegan avocado toast spread is weird sounding but really good. Kind of like guacamole on toast. This simple snack is overflowing with good fats, and even better, delicious taste! To improve this, place a fried egg on top… unless you’re vegan.



  1. Grapefruit Sprinkled in Sugar

Yes, yes, I know it has sugar. But about a third as much as a doughnut, depending on how much you put on. This is likely the easiest breakfast ever. (I mean, you have to order doughnuts and then pick it up early in the morning. Bleh.) Grapefruit is low in calories but high in nutrients, and it could aid in weight loss. What a superfood!








  1. Whipped Yogurt Parfait

This was so good. But big. I had to share it with Elizabeth and even then we didn’t finish it. I made this by whipping some vanilla yogurt, heavy cream, and a little bit of food coloring until it got kinda fluffy. For the second layer of yogurt, I made it a little lighter in color. I ran out of vanilla yogurt and I had to use plain yogurt. But if you add a spoonful of sugar and some vanilla extract, it tastes pretty much the same. I topped this delicious parfait with homemade chocolate granola, strawberries and chia seeds.

Thank you for reading and I hope you like these recipes as much as I do!


-Anna ❤


I did a really good job with the photos, right?












Comments

Popular Posts