Anna's Quiz Bizzes: Which Disney Princess Are You Most Like?

Hello, blog nga tawo. (Cubano) Since quizzes have been so popular, I have made one.
(My quizzes are called Quiz Bizzes)
Which Disney Princess are you most like?
Image result for disney princesses
Which Disney Princess are You Most Like?
  1. When do you wake up on weekends?
  1. Around 7:00 or 8:00. I’m an early bird!
  2. 10 or 11. I’m lazy.
  3. I wake up at the crack of dawn to see the sunrise.


2. What show are you mostly found watching?
  1. Romantic comedies.
  2. I like to watch anything, as long as I get the couch to myself.
  3. The news or based-off-life movies. I prefer reality!


3. How do you react when you have to do chores?
  1. I do them right away. When your mother’s evil,
    there’s nothing else you can do, really.
  2. I do them after my afternoon nap.
  3. If it’s feeding my pet, I cry with joy!


4. What animal would you want for a pet?
  1. A dog! They’re so cute!
  2. A fish. They’re not that hard to take care of, and you can watch
    them while you’re in bed!
  3. All animals! I love them!


5. Do you like your siblings (or friends)?
  1. I love my siblings and I help them. Even when they act evil (which is 24/7).
  2. I like them, but sometimes they’re super frustrating! Good thing I’m an only child.
  3. I have a special relationship with one of them!


6. If you could time travel, where would you go?
  1. To the 1600s to see how people lived without cars and electronics
  2. In the future to see the changes
  3. Back to the beginning of time, at the Garden of Eden


7. What’s a thing you say when you’re excited/disappointed/startled (ex: Jumping Jiminy! Or I’ll be a monkey’s uncle!)
  1. Bibbiti boppiti boo
  2. Augh! Maleficent!
  3. MEEKO!*
*Meeko is Pocahontas's raccoon
Mostly as:
Certainly a Cinderella. You are friendly and social. Can I hire you to do my chores?


Mostly bs:


Who else are you but Sleeping Beauty (a.k.a. Aurora/Briar Rose)? You might be a bit lazy, but you’re always well-rested, since you’re going to sleep for a century. Can you tell me about life in 2118?


Mostly Cs:
You are the wild Pocahontas. You love reality and adventures. Do you have a pet raccoon?
I hope you liked this  Quiz Bizz!


Anna

Popular Posts