How to Make a Spa With Random Things: Forward by Mom. Especially for Kids!

Hi, everybody! This is Alexis, and today I'm going to show you how to make a spa out of random things,
per the name.
Image result for spa

Local Business Spotlight The Nature Spa


Last weekend, a delightful new business popped up in our front yard called the Nature Spa.  
I had the pleasure of being one of their first clients and would love to share my experience with
you.
I began my spa experience in the solar beds.  Round discs (formerly used as snow sleds) had been pre-warmed in the sun and were a cozy albeit bright place to lie and relax.  
Next, I was led to the mani-pedi chair to soak my feet.
In spite of the wiggling infant in my lap, one of the workers did a beautiful job painting my nails.  
I finished my treatment with a front yard yoga lesson in a shaded, breezy spot.
This whole experience cost me exactly $0, which was a tremendous value.  And the estheticians
employed were courteous and professional.


If this business pops up in your neighborhood, I highly recommend that you check it out!

This "spa" was easy to set up and a treat for your parents! All you need are:
-flat discs, snow sleds, or anything that soaks up the heat
-a large bucket
-hot water
-nail polish
-yoga mats
-an outdoor pillow
-a towel
-chairs

First, lay the discs or whatever else you have in the heat. Set up chairs in a separate area with the large bucket. Fill the bucket with the hot water within an arm's length of the chairs, and set the nail polish next to it along with the towel. In a grassy area, set out the yoga mats and the outdoor pillow.

When your parents arrive, have them lie down on the solar beds. Next, let them soak their feet in the hot water. Then dry them off with the towel and paint their nails. Finally, teach them some yoga poses or show them the outdoor pillow for some deep breathing. Your parents will love it!


-Alexis





Popular Posts