The Nintendo Switch: Free Video Game Tips!

This is Evan. Today we’re talking about video games (yay).  The top system that I like is the new
Nintendo Switch, which we got for Christmas. I have some games on it.  

Related image


I really like Splatoon. I saved Callie from DJ Octavio, and it is weird because I am really
popular (which means I have a lot of friend requests). Back to Splatoon. My favorite
weapon is the Clash Blaster Neo. You get it at level thirty. If it says connect to the internet you should say cool.


Super Mariokart 8 Deluxe is really hard at first until you get really good at driving. You
should always do 50cc especially when you're doing Grand Prix or VS race. In Battle, you
should always start with Renegade Roundup because it is really easy to start off with.
When you're a Renegade you should do Battle Course one.


Zelda: Breath of the Wild is AWESOME. You get to kill innocent goblins and see a
random laser guy (you need a Master Sword to defeat him) and you see a random rock
monster that tries to crush you with a rock.  I cannot get to this random shrine (the orange
caves that are really strange inside) because it’s in the snow. I know how to get there but
I can’t find any spicy red peppers, which give you warmth so you don't die from the cold.
If you cook the spicy red peppers they give you warmth for a longer time.


Super Mario Odyssey: You cannot believe it but the real point is to get a lot of power
moons to get to different worlds/lands until the most furious monster or villain in
Mariokart (Bowser) is forcing the sweetest princess of all time (Princess Peach) into a
wedding. Mario wants to marry Peach. Throwing the hat can make you become an animal
for a while.

RBI Baseball 2017. You get to choose the baseball team. I like the Texas Rangers. My
favorite player is Cole Hamels, the pitcher for the Rangers.  It has the real team players so
you can’t name your players Bob or anything. It only can say the real 2017 players. It is
extremely hard at first until you get the real hang of it. You have to know the time to
swing and measure how long it is.


Arms is a big KO game, but no blood or gore, just knockouts.  You get to pick your player,
and it’s not like there are real boxers, just computer generated people.  It is just fun
boxing for kids. It sounds like horror to adults but it’s just fun and safe for kids. They also
have AWESOME dramatic Max Brass, who my favorite boxer because he was the maker
of the game.


Now the final, 1-2 Switch. I think it's the most popular yet. It’s getting really fun. The one
nobody likes is baby cradling. There are two players to play it, so why can only one
person cradle the baby? It makes no sense.  

So if I made it I’d make all the games two players, and if you played baseball you can’t even
see the ball!

Thank you for helping our blog.

-Evan

Popular Posts