Quiz: Are You Secretly an Evil Genius?

1. How quiet are you?

a. Silent mostly.
b. I chat about everything from toenails to poles, to anyone who will listen.
c. 50/50.

2. Why?

a. Because I said so.
b. Why what?
c. 42.

3. How smart are you?

a. Why would I tell you that?
b. I'm a straight-A student!
c. Bs and Cs

4. Are you emotional?

a. I can cry on tap, but that's it
b. Very. Poor cousin's - aunt's - turtle's - best friend's - owner's - goldfish's - sister!
c. Eh... kinda

5. Do you plan ahead?

a. I have a plan for the zombie apocalypse
b. I enjoy the moment!
c. As long as it involves school.

6. How do you dress?

a. Blacks and greys
b. Colorful and perky
c. I close my eyes when picking clothes and dress in the dark

7. Henchmen. Are you willing?

a. I've thought of that, and I'm definitely tempted!
b. I'd rather have FRIENDS!
c. They must be robots, but yeah.

8. Are you social?

a. I prefer to be alone or with one close friend
b. I am a social butterfly! I will talk to everybody! I'm also super popular!
c. I'll have 4-5 friends, but that's it

9. Do you like to argue?

a. 24/7. You're WRONG!
b. Only if it's something I believe in.
c. I'm too shy to

10. Do you feel like you want to dominate the world?

a. Most of the time, yeah
b. If I can make the world a perfect place, then yes!
c. Every waking moment.

ANSWERS:

Mostly A's

Image result for evil child genius

You are definitely an evil genius. Take me with you when you take over the world!

Mostly B's:

Image result for super positive girl

You are nothing even close to being an evil genius! You are naive and sweet. Keep it that way. Your friends will love you!

Mostly C's:

Related image

You are definitely a genius, but we're not so sure about the evil part. If you just added a little evil, you might be unstoppable!!

I hope you liked this quiz! Share your results with your friends and have them take the quiz!

-Alexis


Popular Posts