Hilariously Dumb Horror Movie Cliches/I Know Ten Things About You

Hi! This is Alexis!

I'm here to name some funny dumb horror movie cliches that will leave you laughing!

There's no such thing as ghosts...
Lets hide in the basement!
It's always safest where there are no exits!
To the attic!
Let's leave the front door unlocked... nothing ever happens here.
Look under the bed!
I dare you to go in the sewers.
Hey look! A mime!

I thought those were funny. If you didn't, try saying them out loud in a dumb voice.

I know ten things about you...
1. You are a person
2. You are reading this
3. You can't hum with your nose plugged
4. You just tried that
6. You just smiled at that
7. You didn't read number 5
8. You just checked to see if there was a number 5
9. You realized there wasn't a number 5
10. You're smiling

From,

Alexis


Popular Posts