Super Cute and Fun Pac-Man Fingernails Instructions with Pictures! Eight Easy Steps!

Hi! This is Alexis. I painted my nails with a fun Pac-Man design I created, and decided to share it with you! I hope you like it!

1. Choose one dark color and one light color (i.e. dark blue/white, black/yellow). I'm going to say it's black and yellow.

2. Paint your entire left hand nails black. Paint all but your fourth finger black on your right hand.

3. Paint your fourth finger yellow on your right hand.
4. Using a small paintbrush, paint a small < or > with yellow on your thumbs. Make sure it does not reach the ends, and that the open mouth is facing the other fingers.
5. That > was Pac-Man's mouth. Make it a Pac-Man by tracing it from the top of the < to the bottom, making a circle. Do the same on both thumbs.
6. Make a black dot on Pac-Man for the eye. Do this on both thumbs.

7. On your left hand, make three yellow dots on each finger, each the same size, except one big dot on the fourth finger for the big dot in Pac-Man so he can eat ghosts.

8. Do the same on the right hand, except the dots on the fourth finger dots are black.

Enjoy! Sorry I couldn't use my own pictures, I had to use ones from the internet because Mom isn't okay with me putting my own pictures on here.

Bye!

Alexis

Popular Posts