Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe (by Toll House Cookies!)

S'up?

This is Anna

Sorry that my first post kinda stank, so I’m gonna write a awesome classic recipe! (drum roll please) CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES(I got this from my mom’s cookbook)!

Alexis thought it was okay that I posted it because they put the recipe on the back of all of their packages.


Toll House Cookies


Ingredients:
2+¼ cups Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
1 cup Margarine, softened
¾ cup Brown Sugar
¾ cup Sugar
2 eggs
1 tsp Vanilla Extract
½ Water
2 cups Semisweet Chocolate Chips


Preheat oven to 375°F. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt. Cream margarine with brown sugar and sugar; beat in the eggs, vanilla, and water. Mix in dry ingredients. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop dough by spoonfuls onto baking sheets. Bake 8 to 10 minutes.


(Alexis just told me it’s her “Chocolate Chip Cookies Week” for her blog)
Mmmmm… 🍪


I hope you guys like me now!


Anna




Popular Posts